Sweet Potato Rounds with Goat Cheese
Write a review
- 2 sweet potatoes large
- 5 oz goat cheese
- 1/3 c candied walnuts or pecans
- 1/3 c cranberries dried
- 2 tbsp Olivia's Cinnamon Pear Balsamic (reduce if a thicker consistency is preferred)
- 1 tsp sea salt + more to taste
- 1/2 tsp paprika sweet
- 3 tbsp Olivia's Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp wild honey
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 15 leaves basil small, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 500”F
- In a small bowl combine the Blood Orange Olive Oil, sea salt and paprika.
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into 1 inch thick rounds.
- Take each sweet potato round and coat it in the olive oil mixture all over.
- Place them on a large baking tray without touching each other.
- Bake the sweet potato rounds for 8 to 10 minutes on each side until golden.
- Transfer to a serving tray and top with the goat cheese, candied walnuts, and cranberries.
- Spoon a little bit of wild honey on top of each potato round and sprinkle with the lemon zest.
- Just before serving finish with a light drizzle of Blood Orange Olive Oil, the Cinnamon Pear Balsamic and garnish with the fresh basil leaves.
Olivia Olive Oil http://oliviaevoo.com/