Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Olivia's Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or to taste
- 3 teaspoons Olivia's Garlic Olive Oil (divided)
- 4 (6 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a shallow glass dish, stir together the garlic, honey, soy sauce, Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, and Garlic Olive Oil.
- Season fish fillets with salt and pepper, and place them into the dish. If the fillets have skin on them, place them skin side down.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Heat the remaining Garlic Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove fish from the dish, and reserve marinade.
- Cook fish for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, turning only once, until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fillets to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Pour reserved marinade into the skillet, and heat over medium heat until the mixture reduces to a glaze consistently.
- Spoon glaze over fish, and serve immediately.
Olivia Olive Oil http://oliviaevoo.com/