Espresso Balsamic Roasted Pears
Write a review
- 1 teaspoon Olivia's Arbequina Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 Anjou pears
- 1 teaspoon reduced Olivia's Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Salad Greens of Your Choosing
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Brush a baking dish with the Arbequina Olive Oil and set aside.
- Add the lemon juice to a mixing bowl of water.
- Peel and halve the pears, scoop out the core, and dip in the lemon juice water to keep them from browning.
- Place the pears in the baking dish, cut side up.
- Drizzle the pears with the Espresso Balsamic, and sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 minutes, and then serve immediately over a bed of greens sprinkled with walnuts.
- Serve as a dessert or on a bed of greens with walnuts!
Olivia Olive Oil http://oliviaevoo.com/