Summer Peach Balsamic Pizza
Write a review
- 1 batch pizza dough (use your favorite recipe, or use mine here)
- 1 cup Olivia's Peach White Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Olivia's Bacon Olive Oil (Use Habanero Olive Oil to spice it up! Or non-flavored olive oil as well)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced or grated
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped basil
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F or as high as your oven will go. If you have a pizza stone, preheat the stone in the oven for at least 30 minutes to allow it to get thoroughly hot.
- Divide dough into tennis-ball sized pieces.
- Take one piece of dough and punch it down on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll the dough out into a circle approximately 1/4-inch thin.
- Place the pizza on a pizza peel or pan that has been generously coated with corn meal.
- Lightly brush with 1 tablespoon of Bacon Olive Oil.
- Top with mozzarella, goat cheese, and peach slices.
- Drizzle the pizza with Peach White Balsamic.
- Repeat for remaining pizzas.
- Place the pizza in the oven-directly on the pizza stone, if using one, or on the oven rack.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until pizza crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with basil and drizzle with peach white balsamic.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Olivia Olive Oil http://oliviaevoo.com/